Reality ain't on your side


Finally someone has slapped the real fact on face because all these while I have misunderstood it. It is funny that I make such dumb assumption about everything. I believe myself that I can stand on my own and I need no hero to stand behind me. No doubt, such a lonely place to be and so I learn to depend on me. The truth is, everybody’s going to hurt you. So who cares of being hurt because pain is just another process of learning. Trust me, everything happens for reason. As for me, I shall wait and see; studying while correcting every wrong move I made. Nothing can be undone- I’m not asking for it. What I’m doing now is showing the courtesy that I am about to build a bridge and get over it. You must be wondering what is it that I’m talking about. (chuckle) Read again and you’ll understand.

Note:
My words might not come out better but that’s the way I recite my feelings. If it doesn’t worth your time, skip this part. 

Comments

Popular Posts