In all this chaos, we found safety


I did not turn up to school for the past few days and I’m afraid to say that I might not go to school for this whole week. As usual, I have my own reason but this time is different. I have to accompany my mom for the time being. She’s going through a really hard time right now. It’s not that she asked me to stay but at least I want to be right beside her and give moral support. You must be surprised that I’m doing this but yeah, I AM DOING THIS. I want to be there for her through thick and thin. She’s my mom and I won’t give up on her. Never mind if I have to stay for a month at home as long as I’m aware that she’s doing fine. I want to be the first person she sees when she wakes up and the last person on her sight before she goes to sleep. That’s what I’m going to do. Take care of my mom...

[Excuse me; I need to teach mummy how to be sarcastic]

  • ·         “If you don’t like me remember that it’s mind over matter.  I don’t mind and you don’t matter!”
  • ·          Oh poor thing, I suggest you tell your lies some other time when they are busy. That way they can’t sense the crack in your voice.
  • ·         I may look calm but I’ve already kill you three times today


Note to mom,
Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.
Count your blessings. Not your worries. xoxo

Sincerely,
Your Erratic Daughter
Naa. (my last name; only to be called at home)


Comments

Popular Posts