Gadget Vs Fruits

I AM OFFICIALLY USING BB! =D


Too bad, I need a few help for the setting up and bla3. It's way too complicated than I thought it would be. Everyone gave different answers regarding the sim card, post paid, package and etc. One more heartache came from the salesman. They know nothing bout BB. When they were asked bout iPhone, wallah! Steve Job pun kalah! I get headache and went home straight away. Btw, mummy manage to buy a dual sim phone with a real hot price. Here comes another trouble; to use maxis, celcom, digi, u-mobile or......? My gawd, obviously, we were influenced the advert. Tup2; maxis ka, digi ka celcome ka, non of them are functioning right now. Oh why? We practically have 5 sims plus the one we're using for normal calling & texting. Gosh, anyone knows the inventor of BB? hope he didn't die yet. (touch wood)


Note:
There was once upon a time when Blackberry and Apple were just plain fruits. 


xoxo
bold 9900

Comments

Popular Posts