End of My Journey (drama last episode)

Hello everyone. I've been away for quite long. I was at Ipoh for 4 days. We're having Drama Competition for National Level there. Seriously, we had a lot of fun, tears & of course, memories. We get to meet other people from different states and they are quite nice actually. We may faced through a lot of 'drama' but I'm proud to say that we made it to such level. What I treasure the most were the moments we spent together, the laughter, the family-like friendship and etc. I'm really proud of my team; seriously. So, here I am again, at home updating my status and blog; counting days to the real terrifying day (spm), doing sejarah and having fever. ><'

Note to drama team:
"I'm very honoured to meet you guys and having a true friendship with fifteen of you. I wish the very best for your PMR & SPM next year and please, don't forget me. We shall remain as the kings and queens. I Love You Guys."

Comments

Popular Posts